Thriving up the path in deep shade, in very dry soil under a massive Thuga plicata…left to right:
- Several Epimediums
- Gorgeous Hakonechloa macra ‘Aureola’ (slow to flesh out…but coming)
- Brunnera macrophylla ‘Jack Frost’
- Daphne laureola (I know, I know…very invasive in the PNW, but lovely foliage and I’m extra diligent in making sure it goes nowhere else)
- X Fatshedera lizei ‘Annemieke’
- And a little Saxifaga hirsuta out front.
I’m watering 3x a week for the first year, then we’ll see how they do.